RSS Feed

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Review: McCain Purely Potatoes


McCain Purely Potatoes
Disclaimer: I was given a free coupon from BzzAgent to test this new product in exchange for an honest review.
When I opened the bag of frozen potatoes, I noticed right away that one of the potatoe chunks was rotten and black. This definitely was not a good way to start the meal! I cooked to potatoes and my husband and I both tried a chunk of potatoe before adding any condiments or mashing them. They were not tasty that way at ALL! After mashing the potatoes and adding butter and milk, they were fixed and tasted great! Overall, a quick way to make mashed potatoes and a nice product. I would buy them again for the convenience, but I would not want to pay full price (sale or coupon please!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails