RSS Feed

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Review: Eat Your Peas for Mom


"A delightful book to give Mom to prove you DID listen to her advice, wit, and wisdom. If you want a special way to celebrate your mother, look no more! Eat Your Peas® Mom is a 3-minute read with a forever message. Upon opening this little package, her heart will smile through the pages filled with affirmation, appreciation, and gratitude expressed for all the ways she loves and cares for you. Each page is artfully hand-illustrated for a charming and homespun feel. It’s a perfect keepsake and reminder for Mom to hold onto forever."



I thought this book would be a bit different from all the other mother "gift" books. I've given books like this as gifts before, and this one wasn't anything special. Each page was quite pretty, but many of the sayings were very very similar. Also, with the phrase "3-minute read" I thought that it would flow better when reading it all at once. A few of the sayings did resonate with me and made me feel like the book was great, but then the next page would be something so similar, or something that didn’t really pertain to me/my mother. Overall, a cute book, but not something that I would purchase myself.

**I was given this book free from the website Book Sneeze in exchange for this honest review. **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails