RSS Feed

Monday, February 21, 2011

Clairol Nice N Easy Foam REVIEW

I was given the opportunity to test out Clairol's new Foam hair dye a couple weeks ago. It was very exciting to receive my package in the mail, but I have to say the product was a bit disappointing.
Clairol's big selling point of the foam dye is that it doesn't drip and is "no-mess." I would agree with this, but the foam applicator was so hard for me to use that I would rather risk the drips! When I first saw the product I thought it would be a pump top applicator. Instead, you mix the two dye portions in the applicator, shake it and squeeze to dispense. This was not as easy as it sounds! I don't want a work out while colouring my hair. :)

The colour that I was sent was called "Dark Reddish Brown," so I expected a very dark colour. Second disappointment! There were not many red tones in the colour and it wasn't much darker than my normal hair colour.

I would not pick this colour over normal liquid dyes in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails